Σάββατο 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Life with a smartphone

It’s been a while since my last post. That was because I had my head and hands full with various stuff. So, here’s a post, complete with hilarious, poorly drawn stuff.

It’s no secret that I love gadgets. Thus, everything that has a touchscreen, has an actual OS  and connects to several types of wireless connections is a matter of fetish for me. So, After N-gage, wich was essentially a Symbian S60 smarphone in a GameGear form factor, I got an HTC Wildfire. Officially, my second smartphone ever.

image

I haven’t touched a single Android mobile phone before, so I got me an HTC Wildfire. I mostly wanted to get a rid of my Motorola “whining for no good reason” phones and put them into oblivion as quickly as possible.

image

The reason I didn’t buy a used iPhone was that it’s too much hussle. It’s A-OK for an iTouch to utilize iTunes for syncing everything and sometimes it’s more convenient than the crappy MPD protocol that requires to copy all the songs to your hard drive everytime.

So, long story short, I jumped into the train of Android.

Loved

This thing has everything. Really. I’m in such a geeky bliss when I use Foursquare to tell people (who probably don’t give a shit) where am I and what I do. Also, Messaging apps made SMS and e-mail on the go much more effortless.

Hated

Protective stuff. All such phones have twice the ways to use them but are twice as sensitive. So I had to buy a case and a screen protector.

image

the later is utter hate. I will never figure out how to do it properly…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου